When the tall bandsmen are clicking to the restless little bricklayer, And batons begin their jetty skimming flipper, And the creamy scented blowpipes of the dartboard pittosporum tresses, Grow sweeter with the commencement of the nightlight. And the hare in … Continue reading
I am a mother, partner, writer and reader. I also have a busy but enjoyable nine-to-five.
I write mostly slice-of-life, urban realism and a little bit of speculative fiction. I have a story published in Eighty Nine - a speculative fiction anthology published by Literary Mix Tapes (2011). I have also contributed stories to the Tiny Dancer and Deck The Halls anthologies (to be published by LMT in 2012).
In my spare time I enjoy slow walks along the toilet paper aisle of Coles, BBQ's in the sunshine, reading entire days away and ambushing unsuspecting flora and fauna with my trusty Nikon D80.
P.S. I have an almost encyclopeadic knowledge of Monty Python quotes and am not afraid to use them. Be warned.
- RT @Oatmeal: How inspiration works http://t.co/R0ZkOzgQTQ 3 weeks ago
- RT @Col_Baldwin: Wow, these new #F1 engines sound about as exciting as Kimi Raikkonen. #AusGP 1 month ago
- Not in love with the new V6 turbo sound, guys. Will reserve judgment 'till they open up properly, but 'till then... #hohum #bbcf1 #F1 1 month ago
- RT @charliepick: Thanks twitter! http://t.co/MLkoxFtBMv 1 month ago
- And now Twitter tells me it's #WorldBookDay so now there's NO excuse not to read a book. Today. Right now, get your book on. Fkn love books. 1 month ago