The door is closed. I stop in front of it for a moment, trying to work out why. The “Please Wait: Examination in Progress” sign isn’t there. I look at my watch, even though I had glanced at it every … Continue reading
I am a mother, partner, writer and reader. I also have a busy but enjoyable nine-to-five.
I write mostly slice-of-life, urban realism and a little bit of speculative fiction. I have a story published in Eighty Nine - a speculative fiction anthology published by Literary Mix Tapes (2011). I have also contributed stories to the Tiny Dancer and Deck The Halls anthologies (to be published by LMT in 2012).
In my spare time I enjoy slow walks along the toilet paper aisle of Coles, BBQ's in the sunshine, reading entire days away and ambushing unsuspecting flora and fauna with my trusty Nikon D80.
P.S. I have an almost encyclopeadic knowledge of Monty Python quotes and am not afraid to use them. Be warned.
- I’m so glad I flipped the telly over in time to see who won that show with that guy with the eyebrows. So glad. Next. 2 days ago
- I've found a reason to "watch" #masterchef and that reason is Linton. Hubbada hubbada. 1 week ago
- Drops 4 degrees in 2 hours. Central Victoria you bitch. 1 week ago
- My daughter doesn't know who Steven Segal is. I can't work out if this is acceptable or a tragedy of epic B-Grade proportions. 1 month ago
- Wahey! About time we get an ep that was exciting and well constructed and ooooh I had goosebumps! And JOHN HURT! #doctorwho 1 month ago