“You awake? I was thinking if the sun stays out, we might take some sandwiches down to the park. You know – commune with nature, feed some ducks…” “I’d rather not.” “If it’s too windy, we could always go see … Continue reading
I am a mother, partner, writer and reader. I also have a busy but enjoyable nine-to-five.
I write mostly slice-of-life, urban realism and a little bit of speculative fiction. I have a story published in Eighty Nine - a speculative fiction anthology published by Literary Mix Tapes (2011). I have also contributed stories to the Tiny Dancer and Deck The Halls anthologies (to be published by LMT in 2012).
In my spare time I enjoy slow walks along the toilet paper aisle of Coles, BBQ's in the sunshine, reading entire days away and ambushing unsuspecting flora and fauna with my trusty Nikon D80.
P.S. I have an almost encyclopeadic knowledge of Monty Python quotes and am not afraid to use them. Be warned.
- My daughter doesn't know who Steven Segal is. I can't work out if this is acceptable or a tragedy of epic B-Grade proportions. 5 days ago
- Wahey! About time we get an ep that was exciting and well constructed and ooooh I had goosebumps! And JOHN HURT! #doctorwho 6 days ago
- So Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters was ok. Could have been a lot better, but it passed muster for trying. Plus Jeremy Renner is hot. 1 week ago
- Majestic lamp-cat is majestic. instagram.com/p/ZaNBhbwamT/ 1 week ago
- Cybermen meet Flash Gordon? Verdict not decided. But I did enjoy Smith's battle btwn Doctor & the Cyber Planner. Well played. #doctorwho 1 week ago