The door is closed. I stop in front of it for a moment, trying to work out why. The “Please Wait: Examination in Progress” sign isn’t there. I look at my watch, even though I had glanced at it every … Continue reading
I am a mother, partner, writer and reader. I also have a busy but enjoyable nine-to-five.
I write mostly slice-of-life, urban realism and a little bit of speculative fiction. I have a story published in Eighty Nine - a speculative fiction anthology published by Literary Mix Tapes (2011). I have also contributed stories to the Tiny Dancer and Deck The Halls anthologies (to be published by LMT in 2012).
In my spare time I enjoy slow walks along the toilet paper aisle of Coles, BBQ's in the sunshine, reading entire days away and ambushing unsuspecting flora and fauna with my trusty Nikon D80.
P.S. I have an almost encyclopeadic knowledge of Monty Python quotes and am not afraid to use them. Be warned.
- RT @Chewy: RT & Follow for a chance to #WIN a Frisco Orthopedic Sofa Dog Bed! Winner picked 3/5. Must be in contiguous US. #Sweeps #Freebie… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Chewy: RT & Follow for a chance to #WIN Pearhead Pawprints Dog & Cat Desk Frame! Winner announced 10/23. Must be in contiguous USA. #Sw… 4 months ago
- RT @mercola: What is Biodynamic farming and why is it better than organic farming? ow.ly/Zxl830fB0dY 5 months ago
- The Best Ligurian Pesto Recipe | SAVEUR saveur.cc/45V5OJ via @saveurmag 6 months ago
- RT @RollingStone: Carly Simon played a "lost verse" from "You're So Vain" for the first time, deepening the mystery rol.st/2pOC6w0… 6 months ago