It’s funny, how good intentions can get left by the roadside so easily. For example; my recent declaration to be a writer; which hinged on my ability to stop procrastinating and actually WRITE. So far, it’s been a challenge to … Continue reading
I am a mother, partner, writer and reader. I also have a busy but enjoyable nine-to-five.
I write mostly slice-of-life, urban realism and a little bit of speculative fiction. I have a story published in Eighty Nine - a speculative fiction anthology published by Literary Mix Tapes (2011). I have also contributed stories to the Tiny Dancer and Deck The Halls anthologies (to be published by LMT in 2012).
In my spare time I enjoy slow walks along the toilet paper aisle of Coles, BBQ's in the sunshine, reading entire days away and ambushing unsuspecting flora and fauna with my trusty Nikon D80.
P.S. I have an almost encyclopeadic knowledge of Monty Python quotes and am not afraid to use them. Be warned.
- RT @mrjakehumphrey: If JC has sent 1 message to fellow politicians it is to talk to us like sensible, educated people. He connects. https… 1 day ago
- Thinking about a family road trip to Cairns for xmas. Not sure yet whether 3 kids trapped for 36 hours in a hatchback is a good idea. 2 days ago
- RT @CoachJanette: Birthday coming up? Celebrate your personal New Year with a unique and potent gift which will last you all year.... https… 2 days ago
- RT @ProudResister: Trump: I have tapes Mueller: I have a team of 13 lawyers who prosecuted Watergate, Enron & Mafia Trump: I do not have… 2 days ago
- RT @srpeatling: I think this is what ppl mean when they talk abt a flexible boss. @RichardDiNatale with @larissawaters new staffer. @elling… 3 days ago