It’s funny, how good intentions can get left by the roadside so easily. For example; my recent declaration to be a writer; which hinged on my ability to stop procrastinating and actually WRITE. So far, it’s been a challenge to … Continue reading
I am a mother, partner, writer and reader. I also have a busy but enjoyable nine-to-five.
I write mostly slice-of-life, urban realism and a little bit of speculative fiction. I have a story published in Eighty Nine - a speculative fiction anthology published by Literary Mix Tapes (2011). I have also contributed stories to the Tiny Dancer and Deck The Halls anthologies (to be published by LMT in 2012).
In my spare time I enjoy slow walks along the toilet paper aisle of Coles, BBQ's in the sunshine, reading entire days away and ambushing unsuspecting flora and fauna with my trusty Nikon D80.
P.S. I have an almost encyclopeadic knowledge of Monty Python quotes and am not afraid to use them. Be warned.
- RT @SAVEURMAG: Make our 17 best breakfast sandwiches for better mornings saveur.cc/AZuq0l https://t.co/NJKdTLhOvc 4 months ago
- RT @Chewy: RT & Follow for a chance to #WIN a Frisco Orthopedic Sofa Dog Bed! Winner picked 3/5. Must be in contiguous US. #Sweeps #Freebie… 4 months ago
- RT @Chewy: RT & Follow for a chance to #WIN Pearhead Pawprints Dog & Cat Desk Frame! Winner announced 10/23. Must be in contiguous USA. #Sw… 9 months ago
- RT @mercola: What is Biodynamic farming and why is it better than organic farming? ow.ly/Zxl830fB0dY 9 months ago
- The Best Ligurian Pesto Recipe | SAVEUR saveur.cc/45V5OJ via @saveurmag 10 months ago